If you have been charged with a crime, you have the right to an attorney to represent you and provide you with an effective defense. Do not take this lightly. If you have been charged with a crime, you owe it to yourself to consult an attorney promptly.
I offer free, one-hour consultations. During these meetings, I try my best to educate you about what your rights are and what your options are given those rights. I also discuss with you what your goals are given the case. I am dedicated to achieving the best outcome for you. I will fight to the end to achieve your goals and I will pursue every avenue to ensure that we leave no stone un-turned.
Areas of Practice
Criminal & Traffic:
- OWI /DUI / Drunk Driving
- Sexual Assault
- Attempted Murder & Substantial Battery
- Felony Child Abuse
- Battery, Disorderly Conduct, and Domestic Abuse Crimes
- Marijuana Possession & Delivery
- Other Serious Felony Drug Charges
- Traffic Tickets, Accidents, and other Municipal Matters
- Retail, Felony, or Identity Theft
- Probation Revocation
- Criminal Appeals and Petitions
- "I've known Aneeq both in law school and as a lawyer. He is extremely diligent and intelligent. Not only is he a zealous advocate, he truly cares about his clients. His poise, confidence, and knowledge translates to a formidable courtroom presence. I highly recommend Attorney Ahmad."Enku Lin, Criminal Defense Attorney in Milwaukee, WI
- Jason Gonzalez, Criminal Defense Attorney in Madison, WI"Aneeq is very analytical in his approach and this results in a very strong pre-trial motion practice. He aggressively advocates for his clients with challenges that raise issues even before the case is tried and he does so with excellent results. When necessary Aneeq will take your case to trial fight the whole way. I endorse this attorney."
- "My experience with Aneeq was outstanding. From the initial consultation, I could tell that he genuinely cared about my case. He was very attentive, and asked me a lot of questions to make sure he had had gotten all the information that he needed from me. He coherently explained the legal aspects of the case, as well as my options to me. Whenever I had a question or concern, I would contact him, and he would respond in a very timely manner. He was very professional throughout the entire process. I found Aneeq to be very intelligent and hard working. He fought for me and did all that he could to achieve a just outcome. He is simply great at what he does! I would recommend him in a heartbeat!"Anonymous client
- "Mr. Ahmad was one of the best lawyers that my family and I has worked with. He kept us informed about everything that was going on with the case, and that was very important to us. He represented my grandson, in a case in which he fled from the police several times, and got 2 out of 3 charges dismissed. My grandson only had to pay a small ticket."Shirley, a Criminal Defense client
- "Mr. Ahmad represented my son in a drug related offense. He was clear on what to expect and knew his procedures very well. He emailed and answered questions quickly. He did his best to represent us through a difficult situation. He was honest and forthright regarding our situation."Julie, a Criminal Defense client